Our software facilitates the development,
delivery, and administration of learning materials and instruction using computers
and an intranet or the Internet. Blended learning enables management of all
aspects of learning -- traditional classroom, e-learning or online learning,
instructor-led web learning, and ancillary activities.
Whether you administer in-house education courses, training classes directed to the general public or
professional clientele, or education programs supporting organizational clients
and partners, we have an affordable system to meet your needs.
Learners self-enroll into courses held in various delivery formats; online or web-based, instructor-led classroom, etc.
- Access online learning materials
- Monitor their own learning progress
- Access online training requirements to identify what has been mastered and what still needs to be learned (may require SCORM for proficiency testing)
- Participate in online learning experiences in synchronous or asynchronous mode for chat, discussion, brainstorming, surveys or polls.
For curriculum developers, instructors and managers, the development side involves:
- Defining and describing a course
- Developing learning materials in a sequenced curriculum
- Developing other learning resources
- Developing test questions
- SCORM compliance used for tracking details about the learners progress and results.
The administration side involves various actions:
- Creating user accounts
- Establishing courses with self-enrollment permission or enrolling learners into scheduled classes when needed
- Auto-calculation of retraining / recertification due dates (Compliance)
- Determination of persons needing retraining for procedure or course revisions (Compliance)
- Filtering data with queries to create reports to monitor and manage learner progress
The two types of web-based Enterprise Learning Management Software Systems we offer in addition to our client-server version:
Designed for Compliance with Training Requirements:
Compliance Training Management with or without an integrated but stand-alone SCORM conformance module
- Designed for ease of tracking multiple LMS portals for tracking internal across multiple locations and externally offered training courses
Progressive LMS / LCMS with options for eCommerce, Skill Competencies, Authoring, Multiple LMS portals for
tracking various in-house organizations or external organizations of customers, suppliers, etc.
Standalone SCORM LMS module for integration with your intranet, website, integrated with Compliance Training Management sfotware, or stand-alone.
This module is both SCORM 1.2 and 2004 conformant. It can be chosen for online
delivery and tracking of course content, resource materials perhaps with
testing, surveys, completion certificates, etc. You can upload SCORM conformant
courseware purchased from other course vendors.
This system is all you need to:
- Deliver and track internally or externally developed
SCORM 1.2 or 2004 conformant online learning modules.
- Track details such as elasped learning time for test and for each question,total
score, passing status, correct answer status, question weighted value,objectives.
- View reports available on individual progress, learner status, completed score results,
as well as the average across all learners.
- Take advantage of the course catalog and user grouping capabilities.
- Achieve phased implementation by adding on the Compliance training management system for electronic signature, FDA and ISO compliance tracking, etc.
"I just wanted to let you know that we are now in
our 7th week of using the LMS and we are very pleased with the system.
Our Team Members have taken approximately 1200 courses. We have had very
few issues, except for a few questions about the differences between our
old and new systems and the typical computer issues of trusted sites and
Symantec Fire Wall. We have had a couple of issues [and technical support]
has had them fixed within 24 hours, to our complete satisfaction. So I
am truly glad for your phone call late last summer telling about this fine
product and your support in helping us to get launched.
and best regards,MM January 22, 2008
This customer later added the Compliance Training Management software to its installation and now hopes to extend its course offerings to external companies as well as for internal use.
Compliance Training Management Use of the Compliance
provides tracking of training compliance with internal training requirements and regulatory guildelines. :
FDA 21 CFR Part 11 electronic signature audited training, ISO, QS, OSHA and others.
Use of the
Skill Competency LCMS (complete web-based authoring tool by June 2009)
Note: Should you have training materials that are developed to both module objective and skill competency methods,
you can track some training by module objectives then purchase the skill competency module to track other course material by skill competencies.
- Skills and competency tracking, including non-training information
- Training by skill competency (once a competency is achieved, it is
tracked by learner)
- Linking of competencies with curriculum containing course materials and test assessments
- Ability for supervisors to determine skills attainment
- Organizational competencies reporting
Click to request a features chart(.HTML or .DOC )
or to schedule a Live!
or call (412) 741-8623 extension 1 or 866-776-8876 (866-PRO-TURN)